1) The hopper wagon is designed for transportation of coal and similar loose materials with a capacity of 101 m3.
2) The carbody is constructed using high-strength atmospheric corrosion resisting steel (Q450NQR1).
3) Equiped with two B120 bogies.
4) Two wagons are a small unit with three couplers, AAR F/AAR FR.
5) The brake system complies with the requirements of AAR standard (section E).
|Track gauge (A)||1435 mm|
|Axle load||31.5 t|
|Tare weight||26 t|
|Loading weight||100 t|
|Loading volume/capacity||101 m3|
|Running speed||≤100 km/h|
|Min. curve radius||145 m|
|Length between couplers (B)||14.59 m|
|Distance between pivots (C)||10.74 m|
|Max. width (D)||3360 mm|
|Coupler height above top of rail (E)||880 mm|
|Floor height above top of rail (F)||1067 mm|
3 manufacturing process and train